I went to kindergarten curriculum night a few nights ago. Yes, that's Carson's curriculum for this year. Yikes! I'm just really glad that we had an excellent preschool at Ms. Linda's. Carson came very prepared this year. His teacher has told me that he is doing very well and wished she had more students like him. That's a great thing to hear as a mom! I just feel for the kids and I know that some will struggle, that curriculum has high expectations for 5 and 6 year olds! I know I've said it before, but Kindergarten is definetely not what it used to be!!


3 comments:
They forgot Fractions, Kinesiology,and French! A glance at that kindergarden list would scare off anyone even thinking of home schooling their child.
For real. I'm scared for them. He's going to do great, I'm sure. Love the pool pictures, too!
I wanted to tell you that I tagged you on my blog to share seven interseting things about yourself!
Post a Comment