Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!




I've been tagged by two friends of mine, Summer and Kim, to tell 7 random things about me you might not know. If you don't care, then ya might want to go surf elsewhere cause this may bore you. Here goes...

1. I cannot stand hair in the shower or on bathroom countertops. It totally grosses me out! If there is hair in the shower, I will wash it down the drain first before getting in. When I am washing my hair, I will get the hair that comes out and stick it on the shower wall. When I am done showering, I will get some toilet paper and scoop it all up and throw it in the trash. My roommate in college, Clair, actually gave me that idea. She was the same way and I must also add that it prevents drain clogging (in my defense of craziness)!

2. When I get out of the shower, I have to immediately step into my slippers...again, don't want any hair sticking to my feet!

3. I was crowned Prom Queen my senior year of high school.

4. Earlier this month, I posted about how I love this time of the year with football season kicking off. Well, I am also an ESPN Sportcenter girl and I like watching it and keeping up with what's going on in the sports world. Wade actually loves this about me!

5. Wade and I don't have caller i.d. on our home phone, TIVO/DVR, or text messaging on our cell phones. The one that I really do want though is TIVO!! I'm still talking Wade into it.

6. My senior year of high school, on Friday the 13th, me and my two best girlfriends along with another guy friend of ours, jumped some railroad tracks going over 50 mph in my friends Hard-top jeep and skidded upside down 75 feet. We all walked away without a scratch - thanks to the hard top and our guardian angels. Mitch and I were in the back seat NOT wearing seatbelts and ended up sitting on the ceiling in the jeep with the window behind us completely busted out. My purse was in the street along with my tennis shoes (that had been tied onto my feet...yeah, explain that one!). We were definetely being watched over that night as the police officers who were on the scene told our parents that they never went to a car crash like ours where someone wasn't severely injured or killed. Thank you Jesus!

7. And last but not least, I never missed a single day of school growing up for illness or anything like that....I graduated high school with perfect attendance!

Okay, now I tag Traci, Andrea, Maria, Gena, Jenny H. (Grassl), Meredith, and Jennifer W.! Don't let me down guys!

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

I do THE SAME THING with hair in the shower! To think I thought I was so clever on that one and the only one in the world who did that. Trent makes fun of me for it... among numerous other things.

I am so thankful you survived that wreck... God is truely amazing!

Anonymous said...

I loved your list! I didn't know you were prom queen. You should post the picture! How fun!
That story of your car flipping is so scary. What a testimony that God saved you all in the car wreck.
As for ESPN, I really wish I was the same way, but I am not. Good for you!

Sabrina Froehlich said...

I remember that car wreck. That was the craziest thing! I still think about you guys when I pass by Thatcher st. And I also remember voting for you for Prom Queen!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs