Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a fun new year's eve with Wade's brother and siter-in-law and our neice, Ellie, here. We went and ate at a new awesome pizza place here - Mellow Mushroom that we LOVE and played cards all night. It was lots of fun, but once it stroked midnight, I was ready to go to bed! I'm getting old! Here are some pictures...







6 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Callahan is looking so much older in these pics!!! Happy New Year RAMERS!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year! Glad you all had fun. I love Cal's hair in those pictures. Is that a new cut? Super cute. Give the boys hugs for us.

Meredith said...

I'm impressed that you made it until midnight. We were in bed by 11--such losers we are.
Oh, the name isn't a secretthis time--it's Amelia Brooke and she'll be here tomorrow!

Ashley said...

I'm so happy to get to catch up on your family! Your kids are so cute, and it looks like you're all doing well. By the way, Garrett has that same gray shirt with green sleeves that Callahan is wearing in your Chrismas Part I post. We're still connected! We are doing great in Austin and loving our growing family. I mostly stay home with the kids, but work prn at some nursing homes in the area. I love the flexibility with the option for some extra cash now and then. Ryan is working for a local landfill and waste disposal company. He never thought it's what he'd be doing, but he has loved it more than any other job. The owners are Christians, and the company is recognized throughout the country for their good work, even though they are mostly in Central Texas. Garrett, of course, thinks there's nothing better than visiting the landfill and watching all the trucks, and was a little disappointed when he found out that Ryan worked in an office, and not on a garbage truck. They also have an exotic game ranch, so we all love going to feed the giraffe and see the other animals. It's a big part of our lives, and let's just say that we now know way more about trash and recycling than we ever thought we would.

We haven't made it back to Harding with our kids. We were in Arkansas for a race Ryan was doing, but we couldn't fit it in. Give your family our love, and we will definitely be keeping up with you. I love the blogging world!

candice said...

Your boys are so cute. Yep, I didn't even make it to midnight. Sad,sad.

Anonymous said...

Okay this is the first time I have ever seen Cal as a little boy and not still your baby, he looks so big in the New Years pics! The guys look adorable in those shirts and jeans and Ellie is darling! Little Gregy!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs