.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is what cabin fever did to Carson - I opened his bedroom door and found this...
.jpg)
He had gotten every single one of his kindergarten papers out that I have saved and proudly lined them up and covered his entire bedroom floor! I'm a little worried...is this just cabin fever or OCD??
.jpg)
Today, we did art a lot this morning. Thought we needed a little more to add to Carson's room, don't ya think?
.jpg)
Even with a cold, Cal is happy as ever!















2 comments:
I hope our kids get to meet someday. Your boys look like so much fun. Can you believe all of that ice? I'm so glad it's melting where we are...
The pictures are amazing. They remind me of Ike, only sparkly! The same broken limbs and damage. I can certainly relate to all those people with no electricity.
I think the boys will be ready when school starts back up!
Post a Comment