
Here is sweet Callahan at 22 months! He still very much looks and acts like an 18 month old or younger...ya know, not talking and still with his baby look. That's okay though...he will grow up soon enough! He is our cuddler...he loves to give hugs and kisses throughout the day which we gladly accept. He is really into the sandbox right now and jumping on the trampoline with Carson.

Well, after the first week of Kindergarten, Carson came home and drew our whole family and cut each of us out all by himself. This was the first time he had drawn people that were not stick people and were more like "bubble" people I guess you could say. I must admit that I was pretty impressed with my little artist! He said that his teacher, Ms. Ellis, taught him how and he even gave his "non-artistic ability whatsoever" mother a few pointers!















5 comments:
I LOVE those little people! That is so cute, Mikey!
And I think Callahan is adorable! Enjoy that baby!!
I am telling you, if you lived closer our two boys would be the best buds! They seem to do and like the exact same things, at the exact same times. Sam has been working all week on cutting out characters from paper (superheroes, our family members, etc.) and putting on puppet shows with them behind our sofa.
Carson's characters are adorable! Glad he is liking school!
Carson is getting really good at the artist things. That's exciting. I cannot wait to see them again. I want lots of kisses from Cal since my own doesn't willingly give up the kisses normally yet. Callahan is so sweet.
Wow, I couldn't have done that well drawing you guys, they are great portraits! I think making
your Christmas cards out of those
would be wonderful!
Callahan looks like such a sweet little boy--look out they grow up fast! I'm quite impressed with Carson's drawing ability. He could definitely out-draw me any day!
Post a Comment