We took some family pics at the beach on Tuesday evening. It was so funny to see so many families on the beach wearing khaki and white....looked like a gap commercial or something. Sorry for so many, I'm very indecisive.
Carson was not in a picture taking mood at all so his smile in many of these is fake or non-existent. So we got the best we could.
Wade's dad (Pappy) and Callahan
Wade's parents with the grandkids
Pappy and Nana

Wade and the boys, I love this picture.
Carson smiling big, that's about as good as it got for him.
Pappy, Nana, Wade and Greg
Here we are with Wade's brother and sister-in-law....they all look great, I however, look like crap! Oh well.
We took a jillion pictures of our family, but with three kiddos 5 and under, it was nearly impossible to get a perfect one with everyone looking at the camera at the same time, hands out of the mouth, SMILING, and no kid/families running along the beach in the background.
Callahan loves to make that face!
.jpg)
Jaren, Greg, and Ellie Jane
Wade's aunt Karen and uncle Mark. We have always vacationed with them. The guys all play golf a few days of the vacation and we love having them with us. They are so much fun and we always enjoy getting to spend time with them..jpg)
.jpg)















6 comments:
I had no idea we were so close last week! Love the white and khaki photos.
We were at Seagrove Beach, which is on the other side of Seaside. Drew and Nathan did a great job on the sandcastle! Our new house is off of Mission just around the corner from Doug and Janie.
That is the best back drop I've ever seen! So real looking! Where did you get those taken? JCPenny right? I didn't know they had such a cool beach scene. Tomorrow we're packing up the beach towels and going to Penny's! Wooooot!!! :)
Matthew
Love the pictures!
Those are great pictures! Josh looked at this last night and said, "I've never seen a baby who looks more like their dad", talking about Callahan. You all look great!
I love all of the beach pictures! You look beautiful and all of your men look so handsome. I think we are going to try to make a beach trip next year:)
Post a Comment