Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Marathon pics and the boys feeling good at the park!

We are all well and feeling really good now! The boys are back on track and eating me out of house and home. We went to the park on Sunday for our small group's end of the year cookout. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect day for that. The boys had so much fun with their buddies at the park.


Here are the pics of my mom from her marathon in OKC!
At the finish! She is overcome with emotion!
More park pics...



7 comments:

Candice said...

Way to go MA's mom! What an accomplishment!

MA, your boys are so cute. I really enjoy checking out your blog...sorry I haven't been good about commenting.

Andi Hawkins said...

I am so proud of your mom. What an accomplishment. Glad your boys are well! Love ya!

maria said...

I love the pics of your sweet boys (they look like they are growing up so fast!) I'm so proud of your mom! What a wonderful accomplishment for her! I know you and you're whole family were rooting for her the whole way!

Anonymous said...

We love the matching crocks!! Cal looks so big now, he has changed alot in the last month. The boys are just too cute for words. Great camera too. Hey I'm so glad you started this blog, it's so fun. And thanks again, only by Grace! Love you guys!

lauren said...

I'm glad the boys are doing better! The song you have on here is my new favorite song. I get teary-eyed every time we sing it in church.

lauren said...

I didn't realize the song changes until I clicked back on your page, but the song I was talking about was "Everlasting God".

Lisa Renee said...

Also love the song.

WAY TO GO MAMMA! I wish I were even a tenth as disciplined! That is great.

Also so glad to hear your boys are healthy and enjoying some great playtime at the park!

Happy Be-lated Mother's Day! Hope it was wonderful!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs