Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been tagged...



We planted new flowers in our flower bed last weekend, well I should say Wade and Carson did. Callahan and I played. Here is Carson helping Wade. Callahan above at 18 months! I was tagged last week by my dear friend from college - Maria. I told her I would do this so here goes...

what was I doing 10 years ago?

-finishing my Junior year of college

- Wade and I were about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

-Getting ready for summer school

5 things on my to do list today?

well, since it's 9:30 on Friday night, my day is almost over - but today I did:

-took Carson to preschool

-took Callahan to Ms. Barbara's

-went to work

-Went to Lowe's with Wade and the boys

-Ate at Zaxby's (new really good fast foodish restaurant) and went to Children's Place

what I would do if I was a billionaire...

-put up money for the kids colleges

-build a church building for our church

-go on a major shopping spree (sad, but I know I would)

-buy our parents houses here

-help our families

-travel

-give money to abused and neglected children/help support foundations like this

3 bad habits...

-biting my nails

-being indecisive

-pushing snooze too many times

5 placed i've lived...

-Albuquerque, New Mexico

-Rochester, New York

-Edmond, Oklahoma

-Flower Mound, Texas

-Kalispell, Montana

5 Jobs I've had...

-babysitter (does that count?)

-sales associate at Camelot Music

-sales associate at Champ's Sports

-sales associate at Victoria's Secret

-speech-language pathologist

Carson graduates this week from preschool, so I will post pictures of that. I'm buying kleenex tomorrow!

3 comments:

Michael Ann said...

OOPS!!

TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO CAUGHT IT...Wade and I were about to celebrate our ONE year anniversary - not 10!

Gena said...

I just teared up at the thought of you tearing up at pre-school graduation. I can't believe you will have a kindergartner! I'm still adjusting to having a pre-k kid myself. Hope you had a great weekend!

Andi Hawkins said...

Yikes... preschool graduation. A new thing for me to dread. Ha! Hope you are well. Miss you babe!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs