We went to Carson's graduation program last night...so precious! They sang two songs (one serious one and one silly one) and then they got their graduation certificate - Carson graduated with honors in math, science, creativity, and writing. Then, one of the dad's put together a slide show with "You've got a friend in me" from Toy Story and another song from Bug's Life. It was so good, and I was glad I was having to keep up with Callahan or else the tears would've really been flowing! There were four graduates, all going to different schools. Ms. Linda has been such a blessing to Carson and us and we are so thankful to God for her and the preschool program she has. She is excellent! Above is a picture of Callahan from a few nights ago that I had to post - he was just sitting there and put his index fingers in his ears when we were talking to him and was cracking himself up...we were then cracking up at him!
Carson and Callahan having a snack together...
Here is our little graduate - he's pretty proud of himself as you can see..
lil' graduate!
Here is Carson receiving his preschool diploma certificate from Ms. Linda...
Here are the kiddos getting ready to sing their songs....
The graduates singing their song with sign language....The graduates singing their song about eating your veggies...
The grads singing their song again...
One more of Carson listening to Ms. Linda introduce him, tell which school he will be attending in the fall, and saying what honors he graduated with...
It was a great night! Thank you you God for Carson, Ms. Linda, and the best experience at preschool...we pray for Carson that he have a great experience in kindergarten and a great teacher as well - he or she will have big shoes to fill!















5 comments:
"Smiles and Tears" that describes us as we looked at these pictures. So proud of Carson and you guys for going along side of him and helping him succeed. Great pics. Love the cake, and those caps and gowns. (especially the crocs with the gown) Remember when Carson was little and we'd do that little "Go Carson, Go Carson" chant and he'd dance around? Now here he is going to Kindergarten. Time flies so treasure every moment you have with Carson and Cal, they don't last long.
Oh, Mikey!! How precious! I can't believe that you have a little one that has graduated preschool already. I'm sure my tears will be flowing when my Ashlyn graduates preschool next year. My how time flies. What sweet boys! BTW, Layton has the same rug that Callahan is sitting on. Small world!
Okay those are the cutest graduation gowns I have ever seen. How did you guys find them that size? So.. are you sad at all? I will prob spend the day bawling since I get a little misty eyed when mine graduate from a diaper size, KWIM?
Adorable pictures of Carson! Can you believe our boys are growing up so fast?!?! Miss you!
GREAT pics! I also like the one of all four of you added in the sidebar!
Post a Comment