Monday, January 24, 2011

Crosby videos

Crosby is so close to crawling these days. He just needs to figure out how to move his arms. The first and last videos are of him trying his best to crawl....he's close! The other two videos are from yesterday. Crosby started babbling "bababa" a bunch and clapping. So they are of those "big moments!"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

achrunI am so glad we get to see these videos! I love Carson's adoration, and Cal's spunk! Crosby is on his way, not a little baby anymore! So so cute, and they are all so happy!
Oh the sledding pictures brought back memories for me also. Lots of wonderful memories!

Anonymous said...

whoops just forget the "achrun"! That's what deliriously tired gets ya! that was the security word and I didn't notice I had typed it in my message until I hit that sent button. That is what I get for not previewing it! duh No hope for your momma.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs