Carson is probably Crosby's biggest fan around here. He adores his baby brother!
...and he helps me out a lot on the nights Wade is out of town. He gave Crosby a bottle one night while I was fixing them some dinner.
Crosby turned 8 month yesterday. Spatulas make some of the best teethers. His top front two teeth are so close to coming in. He loves this spatula!
Crosby also loves the Johnny Jumper. This has been in our family for almost 16 years now. It was my nephew Dylan's who will be 16 this month! All the boys have used it and it is a classic fave at this age!
Should a Christian Celebrate Halloween?
1 year ago
























3 comments:
I just love seeing pictures of your boys and their beautiful eyes! Looks like things have been busy around your house.
Those are the best binoculars I have ever seen! That's a Cal special! Love Crosby's booties and teethers. I never thought of a spatula being a teether. cool! Carson is a big guy now and I like Cal's haircut. Cute pictures! Crosby's eyes are amazing! He is still a minature you!
I can't believe those eyes and eyelashes on Crosby. My mom has said more than once, "you know who has CUTE kids? Your friend from Dallas, Michael Ann." I also can't believe that snow! This weather has been crazy!
Post a Comment