Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day + No School = Sledding!

Yesterday afternooon, we bundled up and went sledding at Wilson Park here in Fayetteville.  The boys didn't have school because of all the snow...there is also no snow today!  Yay!  We had a great time, Cal didn't like snow flying in his face though.  He sled a few times and mostly watched all of us.  Once, I put my scarf around his face, he was better and sled a little more.  Carson must've sled a bazillion times...they were both SOOO worn out last night that neither complained about going to bed when it was time and both fell asleep as soon as their little heads hit the pillow!  Sledding is so fun, it brought back many memories for me of living in upstate New York when I was a kid.  We sled everyday after school, but just had to walk literally across the street from my house!  I didn't know then how spoiled I was!











No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs