Monday, January 4, 2010

December moments

Just some moments in December that I thought I'd blog about. Here are the boys...we were watching a football game one night and caught this moment. Callahan had gotten up on the couch with Carson and was trying to lay with him and watch the game.



This is my old desk I got for my 5th birthday that my parents brought to us last summer. It was in our play room and Carson asked to move it to his bedroom. I'm glad he suggested it, because he has used it so much more now! Here they are playing with Carson's little computer he got last year from my mom and dad. Callahan just hangs out with Carson like he is just as big.



A few days before Christmas, Callahan would cry all the time to open his presents (it seemed like all the time anyway). So Carson felt sorry for him (I guess) and asked me if he could make a present for Cal. Here is what he came up with...





It was so funny watching the whole present giving, unwrapping, etc. Carson just told Callahan in a much excited voice, "I don't want that toy anymore" on all the little toys he wrapped up.



We played hide and seek a lot over the Christmas break. Here is Cal's clever spot...



Carson sat perfectly still here in his hiding spot - it was pretty funny!



Here is Callahan and I cooking, he is really into cooking lately with me! Thanks Greg and Jaren for my new apron - I love it!



Callahan cooking his hot dog for lunch!

4 comments:

Karie said...

ok, that was so cute of Carson. I'm sure you know, but you got some real sweet boys!!

Andrea said...

Carson is such a sweet big brother. And I love Cal's hiding spot. Funny boy. Can't wait to see them...soon.

Kim said...

That picture of Cal hiding cracks me up bc Ashlen does the same thing. As soon as I get my act together, I've got to post the pictures/video I got of her "hiding" on the kitchen floor at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey you have the right idea, just teach him to do the laundry and the dishes and you will have one happy daughter in law someday! Any you'll reap the benefits until then!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs