Sunday, January 10, 2010

preggo pic



Here is my expanding belly at 18 1/2 weeks. I turn 19 weeks tomorrow and we will find out what the baby's gender is on January 20th - in about a week and a half. Just for fun, I will post a poll on my blog to vote on if you think it's a boy or a girl. So be looking for that in the next weekish if you want to vote!

9 comments:

Traci said...

You look fabulous, Mikey!! I can't wait to hear the gender. woo- hoo!

Prince Edward said...

You look GREAT! I can't wait to see if you will remain Queen of the castle or if you will have a princess joining you!

Kim said...

Such a cute pic! I know what I'm going vote but I'm usually wrong.

Dallas said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Sarah said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what Baby Ramer is!

Susan said...

My baby and her baby! Love you,Mom

Candice said...

You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the cutest?!?!

Anonymous said...

you are too cute!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs