Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday Fun

On Saturday, Greg, Jaren and Ellie came over for the day and we had so much fun. We swam a lot and played some Wii Rockband - which is so addicting by the way. Here are Greg and Wade reliving their childhood with a lengthy water gun fight. It was intense, let me tell ya.




Of course Carson loved it and got in on the action immediately.






Ellie Jane getting lathered up with sun block. Doesn't she look so cute in her suit? I love it.




Cal and Ellie on the trampoline. Callahan is in love with it and Ellie seemed to have fun with him for a little while on there too!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember Oklahoma, enjoy, these days go by very fast.

Dad

Michael Ann said...

Yes, dad, this summer I have thought SO much of our pool days in Edmond. So much fun - and yes, the days go by so fast...that doesn't seem that long ago and then on the other hand it seems like a lifetime ago. Oh, by the way, I love that you are commenting now!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs