.jpg)
.jpg)
Carson running to 1st base. He hit the first time up when the coach pitched and then the second time to bat, he had 3 strikes and so he hit off the tee. That's how "coach pitch" works.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is Carson "on deck" and getting warmed up with a few practice swings.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I tried to catch the fly over on camera....the pilot even did some spins - Cal said "WOOOOOAAAAAH!
.jpg)















2 comments:
aagghh! he's just so stinkin' cute!!! i can't wait til h has her first game.
Carson looks like he is enjoying playing ball, do you remember when Dylan was that age and he was so happy when the coach told him he could sit out an inning? The coach was probably happy too! Baseball just wasn't for him, I could see him out there looking at the clouds imagining they were dinosaurs, not even knowing where the ball was. I'm glad Carson is liking sports, it gives kids a place to belong.
Post a Comment