
okay, I have all these pictures out of order - Sorry about that. I cannot ever remember how it posts them when I download so many...any tips out there? Anyways, Carson had t-ball this weekend and did very well. It was great weather and lots of fun. Here he is (above) ready to bat.


He is second in line - #6, in case you can't find him...

There he is at 2nd base getting ready for the game to start.

After he batted, walking back to the dugout.

There is Callahan, the younger brother admiring the big kids! He kept trying to figure out how to get in there with them.

Carson practing with Allison - she is the only girl on our team, but she is probably one of the better ones. She is really good!

Carson is the second in from the right. The team is getting ready for the game to start and listening to their coach.

Carson getting warmed up.

Waiting in the batter's circle getting ready to be the next batter!

Callahan at 18 months...

He had a great week last week and then on Saturday got sick again with some virus...throwing up, diarrhea, fever....all the fun stuff. He's a little better, but not 100% yet. Poor guy!

Carson warming up some more with Allison.


7 comments:
I hope yall are all better now:) The t ball looks so fun. Charley really wants Kylee to play.
The picture of Carson about to bat is absolutely timeless. I love it. I hope Callahan is better soon. When anyone in my house has the barfing flu I want to stay at a hotel. Yikes!
Sorry about the illness! STINK!
What a cute little T-ball player though! We start that this June. It still blows my mind that we are already at this stage but I know our husbands are LOVING it!
Saying a lil prayer for you guys and your health. Miss you!
All of your t-ball pictures are soooo cute! Its just something about seeing all of those tiny little kids in baseball uniforms. You must be so proud! Sorry to hear Cal is sick again--I feel like a regular in the doctor's office with my little boy. Hope he feels better soon!
I'm just impressed that you can upload so many pictures. Mine won't let me. Those are great pictures Michael Ann. Can't wait for t-ball.
Such a cute ball player you have! We've been sick way too much lately too. Let's try to get together soon!
Oh my -- how cute sweet Carson looks all decked out in his uniform. I so wish you guys were back this way so he and Sam could be best buds!
Hope everyone is on the mend at your house too -- sickness is never fun!
Post a Comment