Carson had his first t-ball game last night! He got 2 homeruns and got the other team out 2 times! He was very excited. Wade took him to the game and videotaped for me....Callahan and I could not go unfortunately. The weather was really crummy, it was very cold and extremely windy outside. Since Callahan had been sick all week, we couldn't risk it. His next game is next weekend and the weather is supposed to be nice...it is Spring after all!
I couldn't help but squeeze and kiss him when he got dressed because I thought he was too darn cute in his little outfit!



Wade surprised us with chocolate donuts for breakfast yesterday - Carson's fave. He's just a little happy about them!
Callahan is feeling MUCH better and back to his old happy self! No more fever - YEAH!
Time for nap - this is his signature look when he is tired and ready to go to bed. He loves to go to sleep!
Carson got these silly sunglasses from a sonic wacky pack this weekend - when he puts them on, Callahan cracks up. Thank you Sonic for your wacky pack prizes...lately they have been pretty good and entertained my kids for quite a while!
Oops, this picture was supposed to go up there with the other donut picture. Chocolate donuts...how can you not smile about that!!















8 comments:
Wow! Carson did really good for his first t-ball game! I'm sure you were both so proud! And he looked so cute in his uniform too! What cute little boys you have!
Hey MA! I work 2 afternoons at Baylor Children's House-Frisco. It is close to home and it fits well with their napping schedules. I just feel like I never have "free" time...but I'm sure I would feel the same way not working at all. Who thought 2 kids could be so draining? I love having 2 kiddos though and I love having a boy and girl. They are super sweet! I haven't heard from Tred but I did see on the ASHA website that she is married and lives in Oxford, still. Once I looked up a ton of people on the ASHA web site. I think I even e-mailed Tred but didn't hear from her. I do have the Davies blog on my site (click on Stacy D.) and I see Amy Horton once in a blue moon. She is married as well. Anyway, great to hear from you. I love it that you and Joy are friends, now. I miss that girl a ton. Thanks for writing!
I'm just now seeing the pic of Ellie Jane, and she really does look just like Greg!! She's just adorable. I can't get over Callahan's eyes and lips! He's such a cute-pa-tootie! I think I'm going to have to go get some chocolate donuts tomorrow morning, after seeing that pic! Thanks a lot! :)
OH MY GAAAA!!!
Mikey, Carson looks SO cute in his baseball attire! I love it! I also love Cal's sleepy look.
Thanks for all your encouragement!!! I love you, my sweet friend!!
Hey girl! I was looking at someone else's blog and saw yours! It is good to catch up with what is going on with yall. The boys are so big! I will have to invite you to my blog. I am glad things are going well for ya'll.
Katie
I can't wait for t-ball. It sounds like Carson is a little athlete. Those doughnuts will help him beef up some, I'm sure. Okay, going to eat breakfast now..wish I had a one myself. :) Glad Callahan is feeling better.
Oh my goodness - he DOES look adorable in that outfit:)!
I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better.
Your kids are so precious:).
I cant wait for T-Ball. To the right! Run to the right!!
Post a Comment