Crosby is two weeks and two days old and we can't believe it! He is a really good baby. He eats about every 3 to 3 1/2 hours or so and does that at night too. He likes to be held before dozing off and loves to be swaddled in a blanket. He sometimes wants to suck on his passy before falling to sleep or walked around a little. He loves the bath and never cries when he takes one. Today, his umbilical cord fell off so he will get to have a real bath! Should be fun. Callahan calls him "my baby" all the time and checks on "my baby" all the time. Carson loves to hold him and still thinks he is the cutest thing he ever saw. They are both excellent big brothers and get so excited to see him and have "floor time" with him. Here are some pictures of him we took on Wednesday - his actual two week old birthday!




























2 comments:
Michael Ann you look great! I am so proud of you and for you! And I still think, minus the front hairline he looks just like you did as a baby. He definitey favors you! He has grown so much since I saw him last week! Good job Carson and Cal!
Arden still calls Amelia "my baby". I love it and hope she never stops! Glad you guys are settling into life with three kiddos. It's a circus sometimes, but so much fun!
Post a Comment