Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wrapping up May

Well, I'm just trying to wrap up a few moments from the last few weeks on my blog before we turn into a family of five tomorrow!  I am so ready to meet our newest addition to our clan of boys and am now counting down the hours.  But, before then, here are some pictures from Carson's baseball season so far, the boys at the park, and our opening weekend of the pool this past memorial day with Uncle Greg, Aunt Jaren, Ellie and Olivia...

3 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

By now you are a family with three sons! Blessings and prayers for you as you adjust to being a family of 5. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures of Crosby!
Congratulations!

Susan said...

Thank you for this blog, it is like a life line for your dad and I:)

lauren said...

Greg and Jaren's new baby is precious! How neat the cousins will be so close in age!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs