Saturday, October 10, 2009

The love notes

My little man, Carson, came home the other day from school with his first "love letters!". Wade said, "oh, mommy, have you seen Carson's love notes from Madison D.?" My response..."NOOOOOOO!, what are you talking about?". Carson pulled these two notes out of his backpack. He said Madison D. came up to him at school and handed them to him. I asked him how the conversation went, and you know boys, they don't give word-for-word/play-by-play details. He just said basically that she came up to him and said "here Carson" and he said "thanks." Let me back up a sec and tell you that the day before we got these notes, Carson came home with a necklace from her that he said she gave to him.

I'll translate a little for you. The first one says - "Carson, I like your eyes."



This next one says "Carson, I like you. Carson play me. (we think she left the word "with" out meaning "play with me"). love madison d.


UGGH! I don't think I'm ready for this!

******UPDATE*****I showed this to Carson and he said Madison tells him she likes his eyes all the time. I asked him if he ever says anything to Madison, like "I like your eyes too" or anything. He said "No, I just don't say anything, because I get really bored of it!" Just like a man isn't it?!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Dad and I are rolling! This is so funny! "And so the adventure begins". Being grandparents is so wonderful!!!

Andrea said...

Oh wow! Love letters already? That is too funny! Remember the pictures from school when all the girls wanted their pictures taken with the famous Carson? Carson is such a ladies man. Haha!

Jenny said...

That is so sweet. It could be a music video. Michael Ann has a little boy at her current school who sat next to me, smiled at me and told me he likes my daughter...geez! Totally not ready for this!! Carson only needs to get sweet kisses from his momma!

lauren said...

We wished we could have seen y'all too! Our trip was a short one this time, but next time we need to try to get together. We miss you guys! Maybe sometime we can have a life group reunion in Dallas!

The Duggars actually live in Springdale, which I think is near Bentonville?? If you ever want to go meet them, talk to Amanda. :)

Karie said...

So cute...Adam had a little girl tell him she wanted to marry him and when I asked him what he said, he said he told her he wasn't ready to get married...he was too young. I'm glad he's clueless right now!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs