Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Callahan's 3rd birthday!

Our little Callahan turned the big 3 on Sunday and I can hardly believe it!!! He is growing and doing new things everyday and it's hard for me to think of him as a 3 year old now! How is this possible?



On Saturday, we did our family party and had presents with cake and ice cream. He loved all his presents and was really fun to watch open everything, because it was the first time he was really into it.






Here is Callahan showing Uncle Greg his new Imagination Movers movie. This kid LOVES the Imagination Movers...actually he is more like obsessed with them!





On Saturday, Carson came and asked me if he could make Cal a couple of presents and wrap them. I told him sure, why not? So as I was getting ready, Carson wrapped two presents for Cal and wrote out 2 cards. The gifts were hilarious because they were toys we have already - an etch-a-sketch and some of Carson's little skateboards along with a bag of marbles. Callahan acted so excited though and was so funny to watch how he played with the etch-a-sketch like he had never seen it before!



This first card says "Dear Callahan, I can't wait for your birthday party. I can't wait for my party. Love, Carson." We laughed at this card because Carson's party isn't until January, so it was just funny hearing him read it out loud.




This next one says "I just love your birthday parties. I love you Cal."



I love this shot I got of Ellie. She was sad about something and is on the verge of tears here - I love that little frown!








Mimi and Papa - Callahan LOVES his new scooter...can you tell in the pics? Thank you!!







On Friday, Callahan had a party at Ms. Linda's. Carson got out of school in time for it and was excited to go. We had scooby-doo cupcakes and opened presents. Callahan would tell kids "Happy birthday" when they would tell him "happy birthday!"










2 comments:

Susan said...

Three? What? three,can't be three! I can remember so well the little guy with cheeks that were bigger than apples! Oh man he has grown up FAST! And Carson is a great big brother, he is so thoughtful. Ellie looks like her Nana! Thanks for all the pics and for shopping for us, I do think you hit a home run with that "cooter"!

Kim said...

I doesn't seem like he could be three already. He looks like he had a blast.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs