Callahan had his first corn on the cob this week. I usually cut it off for him, but he was having a fit for ours, so we let him have it...he did pretty good with it actually. It was like watching a dog with ham bone. Pretty funny!

Wade took Carson to wal-mart yesterday for a free fair thing they had. This week is the big shareholders meeting here and a whole bunch of hollywood singers have been here in concert. Yesterday at wal-mart, they had all kinds of free food bins, inflatables, assimilated rides, giveaways, race cars, and a monster truck. They didn't get there quite early enough to see it all, as it was getting wrapped up. Carson did love it though and now we know what time to go next year. 

This was Carson about to get on the assimilated boat ride. Wade said it was pretty cool and Carson said it was his favorite thing to do. Thank you wally world for entertaining my 5 year old for an hour for FREE today!















5 comments:
Cal has given "Hog fan" a whole new meaning! Love his curls too.
The picture of Callahan eating his corn-on-the-cob made me laugh out loud! What a cutie! I'm glad that Carson had fun with Wade too. In the pictures you posted, his expressions look so much like Wade's!
That corn looks soooo good!! I hope you guys are all healthy and well. I wish I could catch up in person. David Barnes is living in OKC still and has two or three grandkids. He still goes to Life Church and I see him when I visit every once in a while. I have lost touch since we dont live in town so I dont know much else. Have you talked to Sunny?
The pictures of Callahan eating corn on the cob are priceles!!!
Hey Michael Ann. Callahan is precious eating that slab o' corn. He reminds me a lot of my own little chub. Hope the boys are having a fun filled, grubby summer!
Post a Comment