Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

This is my mom and dad - my mom has lost 75+ lbs. and when my parents were younger and she weighed around what she does now, they have a picture of my dad holding her on his shoulders! She wanted to see if he could hold her on his shoulders again and he can!
This is Callahan and my nephew, Kyan (6 months) at Christmas in their snow hats.
Callahan got a pony for Christmas and he loves it!!
Carson got his first set of golf clubs this year from Wade's parents. He had to go right outside and try them out.
Carson at 4 1/2 years old...
Callahan at 13 months old!
Buckled up and ready to go to church!
Me and the boys after church one Sunday...
My parents and their 4 grandchildren...all boys!! Dylan (12 years old), Callahan (14 months), Kyan (6 months), and Carson (4 years).

Okay, shocker, I know....I am going to attempt to post periodic blogs with updated pictures of the fam this new year! I stress the word attempt b/c between work and being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, etc... my time to upload and post is extremely limited. I really like seeing pictures and updates from my friends, so I thought I'd give it a shot to keep my friends updated somewhat on us. I will do my best to keep up with it. So here goes....
Happy New Year!!!

9 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I am happy to be your first comment! I can't wait to hear all about the Ramer fam and your cute boys. Hope you guys had a great New Year.

Kyan's Dad said...

Hey cool! I like this idea. For about an hour yesterday we had 3 dogs, 1 cat, a python and a full grown duck. That's right... a duck. We saved a duck. A Mallard in fact. Who saves a duck you ask? As we drove home with this duck on my lap I realized then that we were forever hopeless and would always stop for animals in need no matter what our situation. So between Andrea and I we have saved snakes, turtles, dogs, cats, squirrels, and now ducks. Maybe we need a blog page too.

Matt

Lisa Renee said...

YEA!!! ITS ABOUT TIME! I can't tell you how excited I am to know you are going to be joining the blogging world and get to keep up with you in this way! Love all the pictures, you look FABULOUS! I really like your hair like that! Sounds like a great holiday- so glad for you Ramers! Tell Wado hi for me.

Jenny said...

I am so excited you started a blog. I love all the pics.

susan said...

Love your site, I am always happy to see all of ya'll I can. Just don't ask me to blog, I WAS the BLOG for 30 years and I always thought it was something people were, not what they did. Love, Mom

susan said...

Three guys and a girl....
I like it!

susan said...

Oh no, now that you've blogged my pre and post pics I can't gain the weight back for sure! Thank you so much for the compliments, I really just wanted to us to wear the same size just once in my life. Thanks for bragging on me, and inspiring me. You've made my journey so much fun! Blessed Beyond, Mom

susan said...

Oh Michael the video is priceless!! Thank you for doing that! Cal is doing great! We loved the goodbye waves and one sock on and one off, and Carson's million dollar smile. Love you guys! Shelley says hi and she loved seeing the boys!

shelley said...

love this blog! i miss you guys so much! as soon as i can get a 4 day weekend i am going to fly to kansas city and make matt drive me to your house! love you all

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs