Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lately....

Here are the boy at our friends' superbowl party.  They all had on their NFL jerseys and this was the best picture I could get, Crosby was toooo into that bean bag to pay attention to me for a picture!
 Crosby smiling with a cookie in his mouth.  He loves sweets!
 I found Crosby walking around the corner with this huge candle holder from out office!  He is so busy and into everything!!!! Notice there are no candles anymore, he destroyed those a long time ago!
 "Cheese!"
 The boys on Saturday, hanging out eating a snack, watching the Hogs play basketball with Wade and Carson's bf Caleb.
 Cute smile minus the cookie in his mouth!
 Caleb and Carson's doing...
 More of Caleb and Carson's doing...

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

THOSE balloon (?) pics are STINKING HILLARIOUS!!! OH how I wish your Crosby and my Levi could hang. Of course that might be real bad. That advice I got from EVERYONE that the third is laid back... ALL LIES!!!

Happy Valentines Sweet Ramers!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs