I am so behind on blogging, but now the school is out, I am hoping to get caught up this week! For Crosby's birthday, we had chocolate cupcakes and man did he LOVE those! He practically had a permanent smile on his face once that chocolate hit his tongue! He was a little fussy right before it was time for cupcakes, but once he ate it - he was instantly happy and all giggles. Should've started with cupcakes, then lunch after! It was so fun to watch him enjoy his first cupcake!

What a mess, but oh so good! After this, we headed straight for the bathtub!
Crosby is now one! unbelievable! A few things about our third boy:
-loves table food and can way out eat his brothers. Loves all fruit except watermelon so far.
-wears size 4 diapers, but quickly moving into 5's I think.
-wears 18 month clothes now
-has 8 teeth with a molar coming in as we speak
-loves his walker
-can stand alone, but not walking yet
-loves people and will wave and smile at anyone!
-is a major daddy's boy right now
-loves going outside and will cry if he sees you take one foot outside without him
-loves to take Cal's clothes out of his drawers
-loves to get into drawers
-loves to attack whatever toys his brothers are playing with!























1 comment:
How can it be possible for him to be one!!! Time flies! He is absolutely adorable and he is still you, a few decades later but you to a tee! I love the clown smile he made with his cupcake icing. Now that takes talent! I love you Crosby and Happy Everyday buddy! MIMI
Post a Comment