Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crosby - 9 months old

Crosby turned 9 months old yesterday.  Hard to believe!  He now has four bottom teeth and four uppers coming through!  Needless to say, he drools a lot!  He weighed 21 lb 3 oz at the doctor yesterday.  In the 60th percentile for weight and the 25th still for height.  : )  He still loves baby food, is starting to take some sips out of a sippy cup (but I have to hold it), and just last night started eating some baby "puff" snacks and did eat a few bites of mashed potatoes without gagging!  Yay!  He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on most everything he can.  Today I caught him standing up at the windowsill.  Crazy!  He claps a lot.  He can also wave "bye". 
The boys were outside playing the other day and Crosby loves to look at them out the window in Cal's room.  The boys will come over and laugh and talk to Crosby, and he eats that up!









Lately, when I get my camera out, Crosby will come full force straight at it trying to grab it.  So I have to snap quick (hence why this next picture is SO close up).
Today, at the window again, watching the boys.  Only this time, Crosby stood upon windowsill for the first time!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh he is so so cute! Those blue eyes! I didn't know babies could wear contact lenses! WOW!
He and Asher will both be walking by summer or probably before!
Miss you guys so much!

Lisa Renee said...

OOOOOHHHH M' GUUD NESS. BEAUTIFUL eyes on that sweet boy! Is time not JUST flying??!!! What are yall's plans for Spring Break? Reunion in Dallas?

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs