Last weekend, we went to a little place outside of Pryor, OK to ride the Christmas Train. We met Wade's brother and sister-n-law there with their girls. We took Carson and Cal, but Crosby stayed home with Wade's parents. It was so neat and really put me in the Christmas spirit! The Christmas Train is put on by a local church I think ou of Tulsa called Church on the Move. The train told the story of Jesus while you rode it and it had awesome art work depicting different scenes from the story as well as real life scenes while you rode the train. The boys loved it too! It also has lots of gift shops, shows, restaurants, a carousel, horse drawn carriage and wagon rides, a huge playground, go-carts, and bumper cars. We took the kids to see a really cute puppet show while we were there too. It was freezing cold that night, but lots of memories were made. It was worth it! 

























2 comments:
What a beautiful family Michael Ann. Those boys are precious.
It looks so fun, and so cold! I am glad Crosby was at home with Nana. Can't believe how much the kids have grown, I hadn't seen a picture of Ellie since early summer and I realized how much they have all grown.
Post a Comment