Thursday, August 19, 2010

2nd Grade already??? Seriously??

Carson started 2nd grade today!  I am now the mother of a second-grader!!  What??  How is that possible?  Here is Carson in front of his classroom door the other night at open house.  His teacher is Mrs. Brown and I think he is going to really like her.  We heard great things about her, so we are happy about that.
Carson was ready to start today.  He is more excited about tackle football practice starting in a few days though!  Stay tuned for that...and pray for no broken bones!! Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! All of you:) Carson is looking so much like you Mikey! I think the girls are going to be chasing him around for sure! Hope he has a great year!

Jenny said...

We loved 2nd grade! You guys are all so cute! The baby is getting so big. Happy belated Anniversary!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs