Monday, September 28, 2009

boom boom pow!

My children LOVE the Black-Eyed Peas song "Boom Boom Pow"....especially Cal! We recorded the pregame for the NFL kick-off a couple of weeks ago and he still asks occasionally for "dance t.v.". At least it's not Lady Gaga!

7 comments:

Erica said...

That is too funny. I have to say that song gets me moving too but not nearly with that much energy;-) Your boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm 60 and I like that song! I wished I had as much energy as those boys have, they are so cute. Whatever big brother does, little brother does and that's what's so cute, and I love the tidy whities! We miss you guys!

Kristen OQ said...

Guess who we ran into today as we got off the bus at our hotel...the Donohos! Crazy, huh? It was fun seeing them for a few minutes and catching up! Small world...and thought you would like to know!

Andrea said...

That's funny. They make me tired just watching. I can't wait to get the boys together again. Maybe Carson and Cal can get Kyan dancing too.

lauren said...

That is hilarious!! That is such a great song. It gets me going in kickboxing class. I love their dancing!!

Lisa Renee said...

THAT IS AWESOME!

Lisa Renee said...

What the crap... on the Donohos!

LOL- in honor of Jason of course!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs