Saturday, February 16, 2008

weekend with friends and Callahan's walking feet

We went to Stillwater, OK last weekend for a fun-filled visit with our friends, the Poe's and Donoho's. We've been friends since we all lived and went to church together in Dallas, but now we all live in different places. We still try to get together every few months and always have such a good time. It's pretty crazy with all our kiddos running around, but we love it! Here are the guys: Jason, Wade, and Justin.
Here is Callahan pushing Ella's baby stroller around - He loved the stroller, but Wade won't let him have one of his own!
It was hard to get any great pics of all the kiddos together, there was always one who wasn't looking or wanting to get their picture taken at the moment!
Here are Lane Donoho, Lucy Anne Poe, and Carson
Carson absolutely loved this - he got to help Justin drive his John Deere! Justin was so great to take each kiddo on a drive around his property...the kids ate it up!
Here is a shot of Justin and Tiff's house - Justin built it and they just moved in a couple of weeks ago so it's not completely done, but it is really pretty and he did a fantastic job on it!
The hoodlums - Ella Poe (17 months), Callahan(15 months), Carson (5), Lucy Anne (4), and Lane (4)
me, Tiff, and Joelle






And here are a couple of videos of Callahan and his first steps! They are on my digital so there is no sound, but this one is a couple of weeks ago when he was just starting out.

This is a video from today of Callahan walking around now that he has mastered it a little better. He still doesn't know how to go from a sit to a stand, but is walking around pretty good. He is about 5 months behind his big brother on walking, but he doesn't care! He is not in any hurry to grow up and we like it like that!

13 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

WOW!!! SOOO fun!!! This post is really making me miss you guys even more!!! I am so glad you posted pics of everything especially since Tiff has quit blogging!!! hint hint...
Everyone looks SO good! I can TOTALLY pick out which kid goes with each family!!!!
Trent started traveling this week and will have A LOT of tournaments in OK, maybe I will leave the kids one weekend with grandparents and come along and we could all meet up?! Of course we will be with a bunch of college kids but....
Miss you sweet girl-

Davies Family said...

Hi Michael Ann! I ran across your blog and had to say hi! It's been so long since our speech therapy days at HU. :) It's so neat to see your sweet family. Your boys are so cute and you look great! Brett says hi too! Stacy :)

Traci said...

All the kids look so adorable and big!! I can't believe that Cal is walking!

When are you coming to Dallas?

Meredith said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Lane and Lucy Anne have gotten since I saw them last (almost two years ago, so I guess I shouldn't too be surprised).
Looks like a fun weekend. Glad you got to catch up.

Lisa said...

How fun that you all still get together!! Everyone looks great!

Lisa said...

As the third Lisa to comment from our old small group - it was so great seeing pictures of everyone. Maybe "someday" we should plan a HUGE reunion. I vote for Justin and Tiffany to host. :)

Michael Ann said...

to my old small group from PC:

It would be so fun if we could all get together one of these days, woudln't it?? I would love that - maybe a fun destination trip somewhere as a reunion...what do you think??

Traci said...

You are so cute! I was JUST telling Alan how I stayed in my room on Tuesdays and you would NOT let me be by myself!!!! You said, "I know you are not coming out because It's Tuesday and this is what you do!" Ha-ha

It was a big Hilton room wasn't it? Didn't we have Disco night in there?

Segadi Family said...

Hey girl!! I found your blog through Dallas's! You look beautiful, as usual, and your boys are precious! I'll look forward to checking your blog more often!

maria said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! Do you get to travel often with the boys? Us, not so much...just a trip now and then to see my family. BTW, you still look so cute after all these years. It's been so good hearing from you!

lauren said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! That makes me miss you guys so much! We came after the Donahoe's, but I really enjoyed seeing everyone's adorable kids!

Davies Family said...

Hey again. Thanks for filling us in on you! We're in San Antonio now. We were in Mississippi and Maryland for grad school and medical school (he decided at the end of grad that audio was not for him--crazy!) We've been here for almost a year now for Brett's residency in opthamology. He's in the Air Force too so who knows where we'll be next! :) I worked for 4 years until Sidney was born and now I stay home with her and Caleb. That catches you up, I think! :) Stacy

aWare said...

Hey GIRL! CARSON IS PRACTICALLY A MAN! WOW! We miss NH! We are trying to sell our house up here but, not having much luck. If we do sell it going back to Fayetteville would be a fabulous option for us, we really miss the church! Anyhow, great reading up on you! I found you through a comment you made on Lauren's blog. Mine is private but if you want to see let me know. ware.amanda@gmail.com

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs